If you are experiencing difficulties with the SilverNeedle Hotels Booking system, simply call our friendly reservations team:
If you are in Australia call: 1300 272 132
If you are in New Zealand call: 0800 700 433
And we will be more than happy to assist.
Each hotel will have its contact details displayed on the upper left hand side of the main page.
The list of icons at the bottom of this section represents all the social channels through which the hotel may be contacted.
If you wish to email the hotel, click the email icon.
At the foot of any hotel page’s contact details you will notice a string of little icons. These relate to the hotels’ presence on various social media web sites. Specifically, these are:
– TripAdvisor – this will link to the hotels’ listing on the worlds largest travel site, featuring reviews of the hotel.
– Google Places – this will link to the hotels’ listing on Google Maps or Google Places. On mobile devices this will link you to the hotels’ location on a map.
– Facebook – where a hotel has a Facebook page or a listing in Facebook Places, this icon will link to it.
– Flickr – while we don’t keep separate accounts for each hotel, they do each have dedicated sets. You can find them by clicking on this icon.
– twitter – where a hotel has its own twitter feed, this icon will link to it.
– Foursquare – this will link you to the hotels’ listing on the social geo-tagging site Foursquare.
– YouTube – this icon will link you to any videos we have of the specific hotel on YouTube
– Email – this icon will link you to the main reservation email for the hotel.
If you would like to leave feedback about your stay at a specific hotel within the SilverNeedle Hotels group, you can use our Insights Feedback system.
This will alert management at both a group and hotel level and will better enable us to respond to your concerns (or praise) in the most appropriate way.
Getting To Your Hotel (2)
The easiest way to get directions to your hotel is to find your hotel on the All Hotels Map page.
Once there, each hotel has a little bubble with a link to its web page, and a link to DIRECTIONS:
Type your current or departure location in the box labelled “A” and click the “Get Directions” button.
These directions can then be printed out and taken with you.
In the case of most hotels, guests must give 24 hours notice before the check in date if intending to cancel their room reservation.
If notice is given less than 24 hours before check in a cancellation fee of one nights accommodation applies.
Our Hotel at Toowoomba has a 48 hour notice policy requiring that guests give at least 48 hours notice if they intend to cancel their reservation without penalty.
The SilverNeedle Hotels booking system will take your credit card details for the purpose of security only – your card will not be charged until you check out of your chosen hotel.
Your Credit Card used at time of booking is simply guarantee, nothing charged until check in, where a pre-authorisation will be taken and account finalised.
On check-in a credit card imprint is required for the full room amount plus $100 to cover incidentals. NO CASH BONDS ACCEPTED.